Sunday, February 3, 2008

smorty

I just got accepted with smorty. I am now going to start to earn more money from it. This blog for money job is so great and I am so glad I found this out from my friend and from my sister. I get to earn extra money from the comfort of my own home which is a big advantage for me and I can choose what time I want to work. I plan to save all the money I get from this and put it in my savings account, I plan to buy this certain gadget by May. Well, if you do want to become a part of Smorty, all you need to do is apply online. Just send them details about your blog, your email and your paypal email add. It is strongly recommended that you do have a pay pal account because that is the way that they will be sending the money you earn. So, if you are interested and want to learn more stuff about it just go to www.smorty.com and I hope you start earning money like me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home