Thursday, January 24, 2008

provillus

I have a friend who is still young but his hairline is already receding. I keep on wondering how could this happen? I mean, he is young, has a healthy lifestyle, eats a balanced meal and then I saw his dad and his grandfather. They said it was hereditary and I didn't know that. I thought only old people can become bald, and then I did a little researching in the internet of course. I found out that there are tons of reasons why one can get bald; it can be from teenagers up to the elderly. One can become bald because of hereditary reasons, health reasons or hormone issues. I also assured my friend that there are hair loss products that might be able to prevent or help him with his problem, because I know it is bothering him, especially with his self esteem. Well anyway, he did say that he saw this product which is called provillus. It is ranked as one of the best in helping hair follicle grow back. It also has a provillus review, which helps him see comments from other users. If I were him, I would just shave it off and won’t care about other people. Well, it’s his life anyway; I’ll just be here if he needs support.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home