Thursday, January 24, 2008

yes, i know, i have it too

Stretch mark cream anyone? I’m sure most girls wouldn’t want to have this on their skin and you can’t help it, it will gradually appear if your skin stretches in a certain period of time. When your skin stretches to its limit you will start seeing these red veins and then after a few months it’ll be silvery in color or white. Most of the time you can prevent stretch marks by making sure you have a balance diet and that you take good care of your body. I have some and I know I got it when I gained weight in a short period of time, at first I didn’t care because I was still young then I got heartbroken when I couldn’t wear short shorts anymore . I don’t even think I can wear swimsuits anymore, not because I have a lot of stretch marks, but because I feel conscious and paranoid. I keep on thinking that other people might be looking at it and start making fun of me. I guess when I feel comfortable with it and it starts lightening up then I may be ok with it. All I need to do is try to prevent stretch marks and try to treat the one I have with revitol stretch mark cream then I’ll start wearing shorts again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home