Thursday, January 17, 2008

jewelry

I just said that I’ll start saving, but I forgot it’s almost Valentines Day. Well, I’m not going to buy anything for me; I’m going to look for some jewelry for my mom. I think and I know she deserves it; she has been working her butt off in ensuring our future. So, here I am again online and I am in search for a cute heart shaped pendant which has her birthstones. I know how much she loves jewelries, she has tons of it already and she keeps on telling us that it’s all for investments. She also tells us that they are also all for us.
My best friend is also in search for engagement rings, he wants a beautiful 1 karat diamond single stone setting engagement ring for his girl friend. He plans to ask her to marry him by Valentine’s Day . They’ve been together since gradeschool and I guess this is the next step for them. He is so proud because he saved up all his sideline money in order to get the ring that he wants to give to his loved one. I hope he finds one that is affordable but has the quality that matches his taste. I’m so happy for him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home