Wednesday, January 2, 2008

mommy makeover

As you guys know, I am a couch potato. Actually it’s not that I’m lazy, but it’s because I love watching TV especially TV series that has beautiful girls. As you know I like gossip girl so much. And I mean I love everything about it. I love the clothes, the characters, the houses and everything else. I know that they are not real people and I hope not, because what they do and how they act are so interesting. Or let me rephrase that, only the uber rich can actually do what they do I guess.
Anyway, there is another TV series I like and it is called the real desperate housewives or something like that. The moms are so hilarious, they are so cute and they act like they are still in their early twenties. Actually not only that they act in their twenties, they also dress and look that they are in their twenties even though they are in their forties. They have been talking about where they live, what they do for a living and what they do for fun. They even talk about all the plastic surgeries that they had done and what they still plan to have. I guess physical appearance for them is one of their main goals. I tried researching online about Beverly hills breast reduction and beverly hills liposuction because they kept on talking about that stuff non-stop.
I wonder what I will do when I get old and when my skin starts to sag and age. Right now I’m happy with the way I look, but I guess when I reach my early thirties I would have a different perspective in my physical appearance. I might want to get a mommy makeover when I finish giving birth or when I start seeing hubby looking at other girls.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home