Monday, July 14, 2008

need to be sexy

Me and my sister, who is about to get married in a month are on a diet. We have been eating healthy foods and snacks for the past two weeks. We have also been drinking a lot of water and have been exercising religiously. Both of us have the same reasons; we want to look our best on her wedding day. I want to get rid of ten pounds while she wants to get rid of five pounds. She can’t really lose that much weight because she already has her wedding gown and can’t afford to not have the gown fit her body. I on the other hand haven’t bought any bridesmaid dress yet because I want to make sure I lose weight first before I get one. I have also been secretly checking out sites for a bridal shower gift for her. I saw sexy lingerie at an online store and I want to shock her by buying that for her. I’m sure she’ll be laughing her butt off. Anyway the site also has sexy dresses and other sexy clothes that I’m sure I can never wear unless I lose weight first. So our goal is to lose weight first and make sure we don’t cheat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home