Wednesday, April 9, 2008

recipes

I desperately need new ideas for party dishes. Were going to give my best friend a surprise birthday party and I volunteered to make 2 dishes for the party. Of course I can’t make any Filipino dish because all of the ones invited are foreigners and I don’t want my dish to be untouched. So right now I’m surfing the net and checking out online recipes. I know I’m not a good cook, but at least I’ll try. As long as there is an instruction I’m sure I’ll be alright. I would rather make it by myself than get somebody else to do it. I want this to be special because this friend of mine has been with me through thick and thin. Ok, anyway, I saw this web site and there are tons of recipes starting from appetizers to desserts. I want a dish that is quite easy to make and follow but still delicious, because I’m bringing two dishes, I plan to make one pork dish and the other a veggie dish so that if they are a vegetarian they can still enjoy at least one dish. So, from the cooking website I plan to make pork wraps with sweet sauce dipping and chop suey. All I need is to do a trial first then if it works out I’ll be making this for the party. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home